<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 13, 2005

Feline Friday: Hangin' ten 

Sasha is fond of places that are too small for his full-grown size. He loves the ironing board. Yes, he prefers the narrow end, which is not wide enough to support all of him. So, he drapes his beautiful stripey front legs and his fluffy plume of tail over the edge, and uses his hind legs for balance.

Sometimes, having ironed a shirt to wear to work, I discover that I have traded the wrinkles in the fabric for several small tufts of fine, soft, grayish fur. When I am lucky, I discover this while I am still at home.

Note to self: buy fur removal device for car and/or office.

There are lots more animals at the Friday Ark. Carnival of the Cats is up at Aptenobytes, and Sasha is thrilled to be included with so many gorgeous cats.